Books Business card of attorneys Horatio Gates Spafford, H. O. McDaid, & John P. Wilson, Chicago, Illinois
Articles and Essays with this item:
American Colony (Jerusalem)
McDaid, H. O.
Spafford, Horatio Gates
Wilson, John P.
McDaid, H. O.
Spafford, Horatio G.
Wilson, J. P.
- Business card of attorneys Horatio Gates Spafford, H. O. McDaid, & John P. Wilson, Chicago, Illinois
- Contributor Names
- American Colony (Jerusalem)
- McDaid, H. O.
- Wilson, John P.
- Spafford, Horatio Gates, 1828-1888
- Created / Published
- Printed card, Chicago, Illinois, ca. 1875
- Subject Headings
- - Spafford, Horatio G., 1828-1888
- - Legal practice--United States--Chicago, Illinois
- - McDaid, H. O
- - Wilson, J. P
- - Ephemera
- - United States -- Illinois -- Chicago
- - Printed business card of law firm Spafford, McDaid & Wilson (H. G. Spafford, H. O. McDaid, and John P. Wilson) Attorneys and Counselors at Law, Room 37 Republic Life Building, 157 & 159 LaSalle Street, Chicago.
- business card 2" x 3 1/2"
- Call Number
- Part I, Box 1, Folder 4: American Colony in Jerusalem
- Source Collection
- American Colony in Jerusalem Collection
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress has reviewed the copyright status of the documents presented from collection and is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights.
The written permission of the copyright owners (and/or other rights holders) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary usage permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
To cite illustration materials appearing in the framework of this site, please refer to repository, collection, and digital filename information provided in the captions of the individual items.
When citing individual essays or features in the framework, or searchable digitized primary materials included in this online presentation, please credit as follows: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. Please include digital filename and/or URL.
To inquire about reproductions of Manuscript Division items found in American Memory, contact the Library of Congress Duplication Services.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.