Manuscripts/Mixed Material Letter from R. H. Glover, Foreign Secretary, Christian and Missionary Alliance, to Dr. W. W. Peet, American Legation, Switzerland
- Letter from R. H. Glover, Foreign Secretary, Christian and Missionary Alliance, to Dr. W. W. Peet, American Legation, Switzerland
- Contributor Names
- American Colony (Jerusalem)
- Glover, R. H. (Author)
- Peet, W. W. (Addressee)
- Christian and Missionary Alliance (Associated name)
- Created / Published
- November 6, 1917
- Subject Headings
- - American Colony in Jerusalem--Charities
- - Glover, R. H
- - Peet, W. W
- - Christian and Missionary Alliance
- - Missionaries--Palestine
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Palestine -- Jerusalem
- - United States -- New York -- New York
- - Typed letter on Christian and Missionary Alliance letterhead. Enclosing a letter from Mr. Fowle of Constantinople for forwarding (enclosure not extant with original) and reference to the three lady missionaries returning home from Palestine, and the help given to them.
- letter 11" x 8 1/2"
- Call Number
- Part 1, Box 3, Folder 16: American Colony in Jerusalem
- Source Collection
- American Colony in Jerusalem Collection
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress has reviewed the copyright status of the documents presented from collection and is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights.
The written permission of the copyright owners (and/or other rights holders) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary usage permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
To cite illustration materials appearing in the framework of this site, please refer to repository, collection, and digital filename information provided in the captions of the individual items.
When citing individual essays or features in the framework, or searchable digitized primary materials included in this online presentation, please credit as follows: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. Please include digital filename and/or URL.
To inquire about reproductions of Manuscript Division items found in American Memory, contact the Library of Congress Duplication Services.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.