Letter from Charles V. Vickrey to John D. Whiting
- Letter from Charles V. Vickrey to John D. Whiting
- Contributor Names
- American Colony (Jerusalem)
- American Committee for Armenian and Syrian Relief (Associated name)
- Vickrey, Charles Vernon, 1876-1966. (Author)
- Whiting, John D. (John David), 1882-1951 (Recipient)
- Created Published
- November 15, 1917
- Subject Headings
- - American Committee for Armenian and Syrian Relief
- - Vickrey, Charles V., 1876-1966
- - American Colony in Jerusalem--Charities
- - Whiting, John D. (John David), 1882-1951
- - Christian Alliance Mission
- - Palestine -- Jerusalem
- - Typed letter on American Committee for Armenian and Syrian Relief letterhead, 1 p. Re authorization of funds for Christian Alliance Mission staff and for provisions.
- - Letterhead lists names of members of the Executive Committee and National Committee of the ACASR, 1917.
- Letter 11" X 8 1/2"
- Call Number
- Part I, Box 3, Folder 16: American Colony in Jerusalem
- Source Collection
- American Colony in Jerusalem Collection
- Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, Washington, D.C. 20540
- Digital Id
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress has reviewed the copyright status of the documents presented from collection and is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights.
The written permission of the copyright owners (and/or other rights holders) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary usage permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Citing Resources from The American Colony in Jerusalem, 1870-2006
When citing individual essays or features in the framework, or searchable digitized primary materials included in this online presentation, please credit as follows: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, American Colony in Jerusalem Collection. Please include digital filename and/or URL.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.