Atlas of the battlefields of Chickamauga, Chattanooga and vicinity.
United States. Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Park Commission
Chattanooga (Tenn.), Battle Of.
Chickamauga (Ga.), Battle Of.
- Atlas of the battlefields of Chickamauga, Chattanooga and vicinity.
- Contributor Names
- United States. Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Park Commission.
- Created Published
- Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1896-7.
- Subject Headings
- - Chickamauga, Battle of, Ga., 1863
- - Chattanooga, Battle of, Chattanooga, Tenn., 1863
- - United States--Georgia--Chickamauga.
- - United States--Tennessee--Chattanooga.
- - Chickamauga (Ga.), Battle of.
- - Chattanooga (Tenn.), Battle of.
- - Cover title.
- - Includes a map of the theater of operations, four situation maps of the battle of Chickamauga, a map of the battles of Chattanooga and Wauhatchie, an a map of Chickamauga Park. These are preceded by a page of explanatory "legends" and a two-page list of the "Organization of the Union and Confederate armies at the battles of Chickamauga, September 19 and 20, 1863, and Chattanooga, November 23-25, 1863."
- - Phillips, 10677
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 160
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
-  P., 7 Fold. Maps (Part Col.) 71 X 55 Cm.
- Call Number
- G1312.C5S5 U55 1896
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3922cm gcw0160000 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3922cm.gcw0160000
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.