Maps Atlas of the battlefields of Chickamauga, Chattanooga, and vicinity.
United States. Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Park Commission
Chattanooga, Battle Of, Chattanooga, Tenn.
Chickamauga, Battle Of, Ga.
- Atlas of the battlefields of Chickamauga, Chattanooga, and vicinity.
- Contributor Names
- United States. Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Park Commission.
- Created / Published
- Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1901.
- Subject Headings
- - Chickamauga, Battle of, Ga., 1863--Maps
- - Chattanooga, Battle of, Chattanooga, Tenn., 1863--Maps
- - United States--Georgia--Chickamauga
- - United States--Tennessee--Chattanooga
- - Cover title.
- - Issued also as House Document no. 514, 56th Cong., 2d sess., 1900-1901 [serial no. 4175]
- - Issued also under title: Atlas of Chickamauga, Chattanooga, and vicinity.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 162
- - Duplicate sheet of p.  and  inserted.
- - Erratum slip dated Jan. 31, 1902 inserted; erratum slip mounted o map no. 4.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
-  p., 14 fold. maps (part col.) 71 x 55 cm.
- Call Number
- G1312.C5S5 U55 1901
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.