Maps Atlas of fifteen miles around Washington, including the counties of Fairfax and Alexandria, Virginia /
Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
Washington Suburban Area
District of Columbia
Fairfax County (Va.)
Washington Suburban Area
- Atlas of fifteen miles around Washington, including the counties of Fairfax and Alexandria, Virginia /
- Contributor Names
- Hopkins, Griffith Morgan, Jr.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : G.M. Hopkins, 1879, c1878.
- Subject Headings
- - Washington Suburban Area--Maps
- - Real property--Washington Suburban Area--Maps
- - Fairfax County (Va.)--Maps
- - Real property--Virginia--Fairfax County--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington Suburban Area
- - United States--Virginia--Fairfax County
- - Some p. were originally folded.
- - Phillips 1500
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy deacidified and rebound with each leaf encapsulated. Pages 86-87 numbered 76-77. Map of the United States on p. - and world map on p. -.
- 1 atlas (77 [i.e. 87],  p.) : hand col. maps, encapsulated in plastic ; 45 cm. rebound to 60 cm.
- Call Number
- G1275 .H57 1879
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3850 ct000164 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3850.ct000164
- g3883a ct000165 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3883a.ct000165
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.