Maps Basement map of North America between latitudes 24° and 60° N /
American Association of Petroleum Geologists. Basement Rock Project Committee
- Basement map of North America between latitudes 24° and 60° N /
- Other Title
- Basement map of North America between latitudes 24° and 60° North
- basement map of north america between latitudes 24° and 60° north
- Contributor Names
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists. Basement Rock Project Committee.
- Created / Published
- Washington : U.S. Geological Survey, 1967.
- Subject Headings
- - Geology--North America--Maps
- - Geology, Structural--North America--Maps
- - North America
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Depths shown by contours.
- - Sectioned in 4, torn in half along vertical fold, and mounted on cloth.
- - Includes notes and an Inset: Map showing areas of responsibility of committee members and associated contributors.
- - In lower left margin: 989B.
- 1 map : col. ; 97 x 128 cm.
- Call Number
- G3301.C5 1967 .A5
- G3301.C5 1967 .A5 Copy 2 Paper.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3301c ct003142 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3301c.ct003142
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.