Film, Video Annual baby parade, 1904, Asbury Park, N.J. /
Articles and Essays with this item:
Asbury Park (N.J.)
Social Life and Customs
- Annual baby parade, 1904, Asbury Park, N.J. /
- Shows the Baby Parade at Asbury Park, N.J., in 1904. Includes scenes of boys (dressed as soldiers and sailors) and girls (dressed in oriental costume) marching in groups, mothers pushing decorated perambulators, and horse-drawn floats.
- Created / Published
- United States : Thomas A. Edison, Inc., 1904.
- Subject Headings
- - Parades
- - Children
- - Parade floats
- - Asbury Park (N.J.)--Social life and customs
- - New Jersey--Social life and customs
- - H50382 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Copyright: Thomas A. Edison; 12Sep04; H50382.
- - Photographer, A.C. Abadie.
- - Photographer credit from Niver's, Early motion pictures, p. 9.
- - Kleine materials have no titles, are dark and frequently out of frame.
- - Duration: 3:44 (part 1), 1:47 (part 2) at 18 fps.
- - Copy two of ref print and dupe neg copied from paper pos. Intertitles added by Kemp Niver.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - ref print, dupe neg and arch pos; Received: 10-20-59 from USDA lab; purchase, replacing 35 mm. nitrate original received 3-27-47; Kleine (George) Collection.
- - ref print and dupe neg, copy two; Received: 12-27-52 from Primrose Productions lab; copyright deposit; Paper Print Collection.
- - paper pos, copies one and two; Received: 9-12-1904; copyright deposit; Paper Print Collection.
- ref print. 1 reel of 1 (147 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- dupe neg. 1 reel of 1 (147 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- arch pos. 1 reel of 1 (147 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- ref print (copy 2). 1 reel of 1 (155 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- dupe neg. (copy 2). 1 reel of 1 (155 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- paper pos. 1 roll (390 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm.
- paper pos. (copy 2). 1 roll (390 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm.
- Call Number
- FLA 1376 (ref print)
- FRA 3631 (dupe neg)
- FRA 3632 (arch pos)
- FLA 4416 (ref print, copy 2)
- FRA 0074 (dupe neg, copy 2)
- LC 2261 (paper pos)
- LC 2261 (paper pos, copy 2)
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D. C. 20540 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- awal 4183s1 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.mbrsmi/awal.4183
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in America at Work, America at Leisure: Motion Pictures from 1894-1915, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is eager to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.