Film, Video On the coast of the Bay of Biscay, France /
Description and Travel
- On the coast of the Bay of Biscay, France /
- Other Title
- Sur la côte du Golfe de Gascogne
- sur la côte du golfe de gascogne
- A travelog of the frontier dividing France and Spain, with views of the Hendaye Coast, France; the village of Fontarabia, Spain; Saint Marie Gate at Fontarabia; a shopping center; homes of fishermen; the frontier of Spain; Behobie, Spain; the International Bridge between France and Spain; the beach and streets of San Sebastian; the old castle of Polignac; and the Island of Pheasants. Includes a trip by electric train from Hendaye to San Sebastian, and ends with twilight scenes of the Spanish coast.
- Created / Published
- United States : George Kleine, [between 1911 and 1915]
- Subject Headings
- - Basques
- - France--Description and travel
- - Spain--Description and travel
- - A George Kleine attraction.
- - French language translation title, Sur la côte du Golfe de Gascogne, is supplied for the France in America project.
- - MAVIS 1833365; On the coast of the Bay of Biscay, France.
- - Digital files viewed.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - viewing print, dupe neg pic; Received: 1960-01-20; purchase, replacing 35mm. nitrate original received 1947-03-27; Kleine (George) Collection.
- - master; Received: 2007-01-24 from VidiPax; preservation; Kleine (George) Collection.
- viewing print. 1 film reel of 1 (ca. 4 min., 143 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- master. 1 videocassette of 1 (Betacam SP) (ca. 4 min.) : si., b&w ; 1/2 in.
- dupe neg pic. 1 film reel of 1 (ca. 4 min., 143 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- Call Number
- FLA 1696 (viewing print)
- VRA 1868 (master)
- FRA 4252 (dupe neg pic)
- Digital Id
- mbrsascfr 1696s1 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.mbrsmi/mbrsascfr.1696
- Library of Congress Catalog Number