Film, Video Czar Nicholas of Russia /
Articles and Essays with this item:
Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (Library of Congress)
Emperor of Russia
Empress, Consort of Nicholas Ii, Emperor of Russia
- Czar Nicholas of Russia /
- Long shots of Czar Nicholas II and Czarina Alexandra leaving what may be a church located in Russia and passing between two lines of men who appear to be Cossack Escort of the Imperial Guard; Alexandra walks toward a carriage and the Czar mounts a horse and rides away.
- Contributor Names
- Nicholas II, Emperor of Russia, 1868-1918.
- Alexandra, Empress, consort of Nicholas II, Emperor of Russia, 1872-1918.
- Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- United States : [s.n., 191-?].
- Subject Headings
- - Nicholas--II,--Emperor of Russia,--1868-1918
- - Alexandra,--Empress, consort of Nicholas II, Emperor of Russia,--1872-1918
- - Cossacks--Russia (Federation)
- - Russia--History--Nicholas II, 1894-1917
- - Copyright: no reg.
- - Duration: 0:40 at 18 fps.
- - Viewing print is very dark.
- - Roosevelt Memorial Association number: RMA 305-02-05.
- - MAVIS 1203928; Czar Nicholas or Russia.
- - National Park Service acquire from Roosevelt Memorial Association (RMA). RMA purchase from Futter.
- - Source used: P&P portrait file.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - viewing print and dupe neg; Received: May 1968 from USDA lab; preservation; Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection.
- viewing print. 1 film reel of 1 (11 ft) :. si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- dupe neg. 1 film reel of 1 (11 ft) :. si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- non-viewing pos. 1 film reel of 1 (11 ft) :. si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- Call Number
- FAB 1135 (viewing print)
- FRA 6077 (dupe neg)
- FRA 5797 (non-viewing pos)
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- trmp 4181 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.mbrsmi/trmp.4181
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in Theodore Roosevelt: His Life and Times on Film, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is eager to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
The following films are made available here with permission from the Theodore Roosevelt Association, P.O. Box 719, Oyster Bay, N.Y. 11771 (Internet address: email@example.com):The Story of the Panama Canal 
T. R.'s Return from Africa, 1910 
A Visit to Theodore Roosevelt at His Home at Sagamore Hill, Oyster Bay, L.I., 1912
Roosevelt, Friend of the Birds 
The Roosevelt Dam 
The River of Doubt .
Permission may be needed from the Theodore Roosevelt Association before using these films for other purposes.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.