Film, Video Kaiser Wilhelm /
Articles and Essays with this item:
- Kaiser Wilhelm /
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n., 191-?]
- Subject Headings
- - William--II,--German Emperor,--1859-1941
- - Germany.--Heer--Officers
- - Germany.--Kriegsmarine--Officers
- - Copyright: no reg.
- - Appearing: Kaiser Wilhelm II.
- - Duration: 1:05 at 18 fps.
- - Various scenes of Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany, in different locations: clear view of the Kaiser walking towards camera, with German officers on his left, and a postal delivery service building in immediate background; view of Wilhelm and unidentified man entering carriage, Kaiser with group of men on horseback, Kaiser greeting a line of dignitaries, and final long shot of Wilhelm posing for the camera with a large group.
- - MAVIS 1837597; Kaiser Wilhelm. DLC
- - Donor's inventory number: RMA 306-07-09. DLC
- - Source used: P&P portrait file; Theodore Roosevelt Association Film Collection: a catalog, p. 33.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - Received: May 1968 from USDA lab and June 1976 from LC film lab; viewing prints, dupe neg pic, non-viewing pos pic; preservation; Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection.
- - Received: 1967; transferred to LC from NPS, NPS acquired from RMA, RMA purchased from Kandel; transferred to safety from LC nitrate at USDA lab: May 1968 and LC lab: June 1976.
- 1 film reel of 1 (30 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm. viewing print.
- 1 film reel of 1 (30 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm. viewing print (copy 2)
- 1 film reel of 1 (30 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm. dupe neg pic.
- 1 film reel of 1 (30 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm. non-viewing pos pic.
- Call Number
- FAB 0971 (viewing print)
- FAB 1207 (viewing print, copy 2)
- FRA 6099 (dupe neg pic)
- FRA 5940 (non-viewing pos pic)
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- trmp 4123 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.mbrsmi/trmp.4123
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in Theodore Roosevelt: His Life and Times on Film, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is eager to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
The following films are made available here with permission from the Theodore Roosevelt Association, P.O. Box 719, Oyster Bay, N.Y. 11771 (Internet address: email@example.com):The Story of the Panama Canal 
T. R.'s Return from Africa, 1910 
A Visit to Theodore Roosevelt at His Home at Sagamore Hill, Oyster Bay, L.I., 1912
Roosevelt, Friend of the Birds 
The Roosevelt Dam 
The River of Doubt .
Permission may be needed from the Theodore Roosevelt Association before using these films for other purposes.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.