Books Brookes on modern dancing containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette
Brookes, L. De G.
Brookes, L. De G. (Laurence De Garmo)
Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
Handbooks, Manuals, Etc
Music for Dance
- Brookes on modern dancing containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette
- Contributor Names
- Brookes, L. De G. (Laurence De Garmo)
- Created / Published
- [The author], New York, 1867, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Ballroom dancing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - Dance music
- - Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
- - Music for Dance
- - Includes music.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images and full text. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 2 p.l., -94,  p. 19 cm.
- Music Division
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - METSXML Record
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
American Ballroom Companion: Dance Instruction Manuals, Ca. 1490 to 1920
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia