Books The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawing-room containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing
W. Walker and Sons
Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
Notation for Dance
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawing-room containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing
- Other Title
- royal ball-room guide
- Contributor Names
- Radestock, Rudolph.
- Created / Published
- W. Walker and Sons, London, [pref. 1877], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Ballroom dancing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
- - Notation for Dance
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images and full text. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- x, -95 p. front. 13 cm.
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Music Division
- Other Formats
American Ballroom Companion: Dance Instruction Manuals, Ca. 1490 to 1920
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia