Books Letters on dancing reducing this elegant and healthful exercise to easy scientific principles
Printed for the Author by Sherwood & Co.
Théleur, E. A.
Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
Music for Dance
Notation for Dance
- Letters on dancing reducing this elegant and healthful exercise to easy scientific principles
- Contributor Names
- Théleur, E. A.
- Created / Published
- Printed for the Author by Sherwood & Co., London, 1832, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Ballet -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
- - Notation for Dance
- - Music for Dance
- - 4 leaves of music not included in paging.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images and full text. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 4 p.l., viii, 104 p. plates, plans. 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Music Division
- Other Formats
American Ballroom Companion: Dance Instruction Manuals, Ca. 1490 to 1920
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia