Books The art of dancing explained by reading and figures whereby the manner of performing the steps is made easy by a new and familiar method
Printed for the Author
Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
- The art of dancing explained by reading and figures whereby the manner of performing the steps is made easy by a new and familiar method
- Contributor Names
- Tomlinson, Kellom.
- Created / Published
- Printed for the author, London, 1735, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Dance -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - Minuet (Dance) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc -- Early works to 1800
- - Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
- - The frontispiece is dated 1754.
- - Many of the plates contain tunes for the dances which they illustrate.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images and full text. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 12 p.l., -159,  p. front. (port.) 37 pl. 30 x 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Music Division
- Other Formats