A collection of ball-dances perform'd at court viz. the Richmond, the roundeau, the rigadoon, the favourite, the Spanheim, and the Britannia
Printed for the Author, and Sold by J. Vaillant
Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
Music for Dance
Notation for Dance
- A collection of ball-dances perform'd at court viz. the Richmond, the roundeau, the rigadoon, the favourite, the Spanheim, and the Britannia
- Contributor Names
- Isaac -- Mr
- Created Published
- Printed for the author, and sold by J. Vaillant, London, 1706, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Ballroom dancing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc -- Early works to 1800
- - Dance music
- - Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
- - Notation for Dance
- - Music for Dance
- - Plates contain diagrams of dance figures; at head of each diagram, the tune for the dance figure is represented.
- - Book-plate of Alfred Henry Littleton and Rosalind Littleton.
- - Bound in full mottled calf, gilt, inside borders, by Rivière.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- Electronic Resource
- 3 P.L., 41 Plates on 32 L. 27 Cm.
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Music Division
- Other Formats
American Ballroom Companion: Dance Instruction Manuals, Ca. 1490 to 1920
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia