Books Ball-room dancing without a master, and complete guide to the etiquette, toilet, dress and management of the ball-room with all the principal dances in popular use
Hurst & Co.
Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
- Ball-room dancing without a master, and complete guide to the etiquette, toilet, dress and management of the ball-room with all the principal dances in popular use
- Other Title
- ball-room dancing without a master
- dancing without a master
- Created / Published
- Hurst & Co., New York, c1872], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Ballroom dancing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 1 p.l., -61 p. illus. 19 cm.
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Music Division
- Other Formats
American Ballroom Companion: Dance Instruction Manuals, Ca. 1490 to 1920
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia