Public dance halls, their regulation and place in the recreation of adolescents
U.S. Govt. Print. Off
Dance Ordinances and Regulations
Law and Legislation
- Public dance halls, their regulation and place in the recreation of adolescents
- Contributor Names
- Gardner, Ella -- 1893-1942
- Created Published
- U.S. Govt. Print. Off., Washington, 1929, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Dance
- - Dance halls -- Law and legislation -- United States
- - Amusements -- Law and legislation -- United States
- - Dance Ordinances and Regulations
- - At head of title: U.S. Department of Labor. Children's Bureau.
- - "Dance-hall legislation of 1926, 1927, and 1928": p. 56-57.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images and full text. (additional physical form)
- Electronic Resource
- V, 57 P. 23 Cm.
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- L 29000056
- Music Division
- Other Formats
American Ballroom Companion: Dance Instruction Manuals, Ca. 1490 to 1920
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia