Books The dancing-master; or, Directions for dancing country-dances with the tunes to each dance, for the treble-violin. Vol. the 2d
Printed by W. Pearson and Sold by J. Young
Country Dances (Music)
Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
Music for Dance
Notation for Dance
- The dancing-master; or, Directions for dancing country-dances with the tunes to each dance, for the treble-violin. Vol. the 2d
- Created / Published
- Printed by W. Pearson and sold by J. Young, London, 1728, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Dance -- England -- Handbooks, manuals, etc -- Early works to 1800
- - Country-dances
- - Violin music
- - Dance Instruction and Technical Manuals
- - Notation for Dance
- - Music for Dance
- - First ed. published 1650 by John Playford under title: The English dancing-master.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 360 p. 12 x 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Music Division
- Other Formats