Battle-field & environs of the city of Fredericksburg.
Fredericksburg Region (Va.)
- Battle-field & environs of the city of Fredericksburg.
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - Fredericksburg Region (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- - Fredericksburg, Battle of, Fredericksburg, Va., 1862
- - United States--Virginia--Fredericksburg Region.
- - "To James G. McCabe, Jr., from his friend James W.B."
- - Dated 1863 in pencil in upper right corner.
- - Dated on map: 13th Dec. 1862.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Signed in lower right corner: J.M.B.
- - This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives Research Services department for more information.
- - Swem, C.E. Maps relating to Virginia, 1008
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - April 2002, Map Cataloging Team.
- - Civil War Map Proj. no.: LVA00050.
- - Conservation: Etherington Conservation Center, April 2002.
- - Digital image available: 5 15/16 x 9 3/8 in.
- - Map accession no. 5188x.
- - Previously filed as: 755.36 M6 1861-1865 1863.
- 1 Map : Ms., Col. Mounted On Paper ; 15 X 24 CM On Sheet X 18 27 Cm.
- Library of Virginia Richmond, VA 23219-8000 USA vau For copies contact: Archives Research Services.
- Digital Id
- glva01 lva00050 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.ndlpcoop/glva01.lva00050
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.