Manuscripts/Mixed Material Helen Hopekirk Collection
Wilson, William A.
Women in the Performing Arts
- Helen Hopekirk Collection
- Subject Headings
- - Piano Music
- - Women in the Performing Arts
- - Women Composers
- - Hopekirk, Helen
- - Foote, Arthur
- - Wilson, William A.
- - 82 Hopekirk manuscripts (scores, parts, sheet music); 6 sketchbooks; 13 manuscripts of other composers (mostly for piano solo and voice with piano); 21 published piano works by other composers inscribed to Hopekirk; 5 scrapbooks of press notices (1875-1921) and programs (1880-1939); 6 literary manuscripts; 12 folders of biographical material produced for program notes, articles and press releases. (contents)
- - No (microfilm available)
- - Helen Hopekirk Collection, Music Division, Library of Congress (Preferred Citation)
- - Hopekirk, Helen (sort)
- - Papers and music manuscripts of one of the important concert pianists of the early 20th century. (browse display)
- - Researchers wishing to work with special collections are advised to inquire in advance about availability of material since many special collections are stored off-site. (Access Permissions)
- - Certain restrictions to use or copying of materials may apply. (copyright)
- 6 ft.
- 16 boxes
- Music Division, Library of Congress
- Other Formats