Manuscripts/Mixed Material Newland/Zeuner Collection, circa 1735-circa 1900
Newland, William A.
- Newland/Zeuner Collection, circa 1735-circa 1900
- Subject Headings
- - Piano Music
- - Sacred Music
- - Newland, William A.
- - Zeuner, Charles
- - Primarily printed and manuscript music for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. The collection is also the largest extant source of music by Charles Zeuner, which was purchased by Newland after Zeuner's death. (contents)
- - Newland/Zeuner Collection, Music Division, Library of Congress (Preferred Citation)
- - Newland (sort)
- - Scores, primarily piano and sacred vocal music, from the working library of 19th-century musician William A. Newland. (browse display)
- - Researchers wishing to work with special collections are advised to inquire in advance about availability of material since many special collections are stored off-site. (Access Permissions)
- - Certain restrictions to use or copying of materials may apply. (copyright)
- 20 ft.
- 57 boxes
- Related Resources
- http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/eadmus.mu002007 (Finding Aid)
- Music Division, Library of Congress
- Other Formats
- LC Classification