Roy Harris Papers, 1893-1998
- Roy Harris Papers, 1893-1998
- Roy Harris was an American composer. The collection contains materials that document his life and career, including manuscript scores, published and unpublished writings, correspondence, business papers, financial and legal documents, programs, publicity files, photographs, scrapbooks, work files, posters, clippings, and biographical materials.
- Subject Headings
- - Composers
- - Harris, Roy
- - Music, writings, correspondence, business papers, financial and legal documents, photographs, publlicity files, programs, scrapbooks, Roy Harris Archive Society Materials, biographical materials. (contents)
- - Sound recordings transferred to the Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division.
- - Roy Harris Papers, Music Division, Library of Congress (Preferred Citation)
- - Harris (sort)
- - Papers of American composer Roy Harris. (browse display)
- - Researchers wishing to work with special collections are advised to inquire in advance about availability of material since many special collections are stored off-site. (Access Permissions)
- - Certain restrictions to use or copying of materials may apply. (copyright)
- 40 Ft.
- 88 Boxes
- Related Resources
- http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/eadmus.mu010029 (Finding Aid)
- Music Division, Library of Congress
- Other Formats
- Lc Classification