Notated Music The shooting of our presidents words and music by Seth A. Cook, composer of The broken hearted child.
Cook, Seth A.
Garfield, James Abram
- The shooting of our presidents words and music by Seth A. Cook, composer of The broken hearted child.
- Contributor Names
- Cook, Seth A. (Composer)
- Created / Published
- Cook Oublishing Company, Woonsocket, Rhode Island, c1901
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Garfield, James Abram (1831-1881)
- - McKinley, William (1897-1901)
- - Sheet Music
- - United States -- Rhode Island -- Providence -- Woonsocket
- - United States -- New York -- Erie -- Buffalo
- Sheet Music
- - Plate/Publisher number: 4
- Call Number
- Plate/Publisher Number: 4
- Stern catalog 4856
- Source Collection
- Sheet Music from the Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.