Notated Music Dan Bryant's popular comic song How are you green-backs: as sung by him with immense success at Bryant's Minstrels; also by Mrs. John Wood in the grand fairy extravaganza Fair one with the golden locks words by E. Bowers, Esq. ; arranged by Chas. Glover ; [additional verses by G.W.H. Griffin].
Glover, Charles William
Griffin, G. W. H. (George W. H.)
Army of the Potomac
Chase, Salmon Portland
McClellan, George Brinton
- Dan Bryant's popular comic song How are you green-backs: as sung by him with immense success at Bryant's Minstrels; also by Mrs. John Wood in the grand fairy extravaganza Fair one with the golden locks words by E. Bowers, Esq. ; arranged by Chas. Glover ; [additional verses by G.W.H. Griffin].
- Contributor Names
- Glover, Charles William, 1806-1863 (Composer)
- Bowers, E. (Lyricist)
- Griffin, G. W. H. (George W. H.), 1829-1879 (Lyricist)
- Created / Published
- Wm. A. Pond & co., New York, c1863
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - McClellan, George Brinton (1826-1885)
- - Greeley, Horace (1811-1872)
- - Chase, Salmon Portland (1808-1873)
- - Welles, Gideon (1802-1878)
- - Army of the Potomac
- - Sheet Music
- - United States -- New York
- Sheet Music
- - Plate/Publisher number: 5524
- Call Number
- Plate/Publisher Number: 5524
- Stern catalog 4890
- Source Collection
- Sheet Music from the Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.