Books Abraham Lincoln. President of the United States of America. To all whom these presents shall come, greeting, [Assignment of Howe to Customs officer for Key West].
- Abraham Lincoln. President of the United States of America. To all whom these presents shall come, greeting, [Assignment of Howe to Customs officer for Key West].
- Contributor Names
- Lincoln, Abraham (Author)
- Created / Published
- United States Government, Washington, D. C., March 17, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Ephemera
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - United States -- Florida -- Monroe -- Key West
- 43 x 27 cm.
- Call Number
- Stern Misc
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.