The Reading Room contains a variety of legal materials in microfiche, microfilm and ultrafiche. The collection includes:
- federal bills and resolutions dating back to the 1st Congress
- U.S. Supreme Court Records and Briefs
- a complete set of session laws from the fifty states
- a wide variety of foreign official gazettes and international documents.
The hours of service are 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Requests for retrieving items must be submitted by 4:00 p.m.
The microform reading room provides options for reproducing the items:
- Reader/printers – a copy card is used
- Scanning equipment for burning a compact disc or saving to a flash drive.
For additional information, try these resources:
- Online Catalog (search the Catalog for books, journals, government documents and other items available in the Law Library's collection)
- About the Law Collections (general overview of the Law Library’s collections)
- Guides to Our Collections (guides on various items in our collections)
Last Updated: 04/03/2018