- Treaty Documents (Congress.gov) Available for all treaties submitted to the Senate since the 94th Congress (1975-1976). Treaties submitted prior to the 94th Congress are included if they were pending in 1975; see More About Treaty Documents.
- United States Treaties (Law Library of Congress) Provides multilateral treaties from 1795-1949; volumes 1-4 compiled by Charles I. Bevans.
- U.S. Treaties: A Beginner's Guide (Law Library of Congress) from the In Custodia Legis blog's Beginner's Guide series.
- Environmental Treaties and Resources Indicators (ENTRI) (external link) (Center for International Earth Science Information Network)
- Fletcher Multilaterals Project (external link) (Tufts University, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy) Offers texts of multinational agreements on the environment, intellectual property, and other topics.
- Treaties in Force (U.S. Department of State, Office of the Legal Advisor)
- Treaty Bodies Search (external link) (United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights)
- United Nations Treaty Collection (external link) (United Nations)
- Wildlife Interest Group Resources: Treaties (external link) (American Society of International Law)
- WIPO Administered Treaties (external link) (World Intellectual Property Organisation)
- World Treaty Index (external link)
- ASIL Electronic Resource Guide (external link) (American Society of International Law)
- Electronic Information System for International Law (external link) (American Society of International Law)
- Fundamentals of Treaty Research: U.S. and Non-U.S. (Electronic Sources) (external link) (University of Chicago Law Library)
- International Humanitarian Law Database (external link) (International Committee of the Red Cross)
- International Treaties (external link) (New York University School of Law Library)
- Regional Trade Agreements in Africa: A Historical and Bibliographic Account of ECOWAS and CEMA (external link) ( GlobaLex)
- Research Guide on Transboundary Freshwater Treaties and Other Resources (external link) (GlobaLex)
- Researching Non-U.S. Treaties and Agreements (external link) (LLRX)
- Researching U.S. Treaties and Agreements (external link) (LLRX)
- Treaties: International Law Guide (external link) (University of Chicago Law Library)
- Treaties and Other International Agreements: The Role of the United States Senate (U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations / Library of Congress Congressional Research Service via FDsys) in PDF (1.4MB) and in text (1.7MB)
- Update: Guide to Research on Vienna Convention on Consular Relations Notification Requirements (external link) (GlobaLex)
- Update: An Introduction to Sources for Treaty Research (external link) (GlobaLex)
- Update: À la Recherche des Travaux Préparatoires: An Approach to Researching the Drafting History of International Agreement (external link) (GlobaLex)
Last Updated: 06/10/2015