Your search for Brunei retrieved 4 results.
Results (4) 1-4
A world made new : Eleanor Roosevelt and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (2001.) by Glendon, Mary Ann, - GLIC ID: 1588
- Control Number: 00062555 (Call Number: K3238.31948 .G58 2001).
- Subject: Human rights and civil liberties
- Jurisdiction: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Barbuda, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cote DIvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, United Nations, Uruguay, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Publication: New York
- Location: null
Malaysia and the law of the sea : the foreign policy issues, the options, and their implications (1991.) by Valencia, Mark J. - GLIC ID: 1435
- Control Number: 91941042 (Call Number: JX4422.M34 V34 1991).
- Subject: Treaties and International Agreements/Maritime, United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), 1982
- Jurisdiction: Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Nations, United States, Vietnam
- Publication: Malaysia
- Location: LL-STACKS
Refugee protection in international law : UNHCR's global consultations on international protection (null) - GLIC ID: 1585
- Control Number: 2002034944 (Call Number: KZ6530 .R44 2003).
- Subject: Border security, Boundaries
- Jurisdiction: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cote DIvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Granada, Greece, Grenada, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts & Nevis Anguilla, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tasmania, Thailand, Tibet, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
- Publication: Cambridge, UK ; New York
- Location: null
Slavery in international law : of human exploitation and trafficking (2013) by Allain, Jean, - GLIC ID: 1448
- Control Number: 2012949630 (Call Number: KZ7155 .A43 2013).
- Subject: Administrative law and regulatory procedures, Human trafficking, Slavery
- Jurisdiction: Africa, Algeria, Angola, Asia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, European Court of Human Rights, European Union, Former Czechoslovakia, Georgia, Great Britain, Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, India, International Court of Justice, International Criminal Court, International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, International Labour Organization, International Law Commission, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan), League of Nations, Liberia, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Prussia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, USSR, Uganda, Ukraine, United Nations, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Publication: Leiden
- Location: LL-STACKS