Your search for Moldavia retrieved 2 results.
Results (2) 1-2
Law and religion in the 21st century : relations between states and religious communities / by Silvio Ferrari and Rinaldo Cristofori. (2010.) - GLIC ID: 1340
- Control Number: 2010025853 (Call Number: K3280 .L3933 2010).
- Subject: Religion and state, Church and state
- Jurisdiction: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Asia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Economic Community of West African States, Ecuador, England and Wales, Estonia, European Court of Human Rights, European Parliament, European Union, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mali, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldavia, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Serbia and Montenegro, Sierra Leone, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United Nations, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Publication: Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington, VT :
- Location: LL-STACKS
Who is a refugee? : a comparative case law study / edited by Jean-Yves Carlier ... [et al.]. (1997) by Carlier, Jean-Yves - GLIC ID: 1201
- Control Number: 96049308 (Call Number: K3274 .W48 1997).
- Subject: Political refugees, Asylum, Right of Political refugees
- Jurisdiction: Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cameroon, Chile, China, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, European Union, France, Germany, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Honduras, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mexico, Moldavia, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Zaire, Zimbabwe
- Publication: The Hague ; Boston
- Location: LL-STACKS