Your search for Boundaries retrieved 3 results.
Results (3) 1-3
Border security in the Al-Qaeda era / edited by John A. Winterdyk, Kelly W. Sundberg. (c2010.) - GLIC ID: 341
- Control Number: 2009011184 (Call Number: K3265 .B67 2010).
- Subject: Freedom of movement (International law) Border security, Boundaries, Admission of nonimmigrants
- Jurisdiction: Australia, Austria, Canada, European Union, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, NAFTA, NATO (this was purged in 1996 - see hq.nato.int), United Kingdom, United Nations, United States
- Publication: Boca Raton :
- Location: LL-STACKS
Refugee protection in international law : UNHCR's global consultations on international protection (null) - GLIC ID: 1585
- Control Number: 2002034944 (Call Number: KZ6530 .R44 2003).
- Subject: Border security, Boundaries
- Jurisdiction: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cote DIvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Granada, Greece, Grenada, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts & Nevis Anguilla, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tasmania, Thailand, Tibet, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
- Publication: Cambridge, UK ; New York
- Location: null
Spatializing law : an anthropological geography of law in society / edited by Franz von Benda-Beckmann, Keebet von Benda-Beckmann, Anne Griffiths. (c2009.) - GLIC ID: 239
- Control Number: 2008050199 (Call Number: K487.G45 S68 2009).
- Subject: Law and geography, Sociological jurisprudence, Boundaries
- Jurisdiction: Africa, Bhutan, Canada, European Union, Indonesia, International Criminal Court, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, Kenya, Peru, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, UNESCO, United Nations, United States
- Publication: Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT :
- Location: LL-STACKS