Your search for Criminal liability retrieved 3 results.
Results (3) 1-3
Accountability for human rights atrocities in international law : beyond the Nuremberg legacy / Steven R. Ratner, Jason S. Abrams, James L. Bischoff. (2009.) by Ratner, Steven R. - GLIC ID: 835
- Control Number: 2009002086 (Call Number: KZ7075 .R38 2009).
- Subject: Criminal liability, International crimes, International criminal law
- Jurisdiction: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Croatia, Denmark, East Timor, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, European Court of Human Rights, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, United Kingdom, United Nations, United States, Yugoslavia, Zimbabwe
- Publication: Oxford ; New York :
- Location: LL-STACKS
Children's rights and the minimum age of criminal responsibility : a global perspective / Don Cipriani. (c2009.) by Cipriani, Don. - GLIC ID: 371
- Control Number: 2008053460 (Call Number: K5076 .C57 2009).
- Subject: Criminal liability, Capacity and disability, Age (Law) Children Children (International law)
- Jurisdiction: Africa, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Principality of, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Asia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Costa Rica, Council of Europe, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, European Court of Human Rights, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North America, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Kitts & Nevis Anguilla, Saint Lucia, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United Nations, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Publication: Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT :
- Location: LL-STACKS
Making sense of mass atrocity / Mark Osiel. (2009.) by Osiel, Mark. - GLIC ID: 318
- Control Number: 2008047965 (Call Number: K5301 .O828 2009).
- Subject: Crimes against humanity, Criminal liability
- Jurisdiction: Africa, Albania, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Central African Republic, Colombia, Congo, Croatia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Indonesia, International Court of Justice, International Criminal Court, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, Iraq, Japan, NATO (this was purged in 1996 - see hq.nato.int), Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Serbia, South Africa, South America, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, United Nations, United States, Venezuela, Yugoslavia
- Publication: New York :
- Location: LL-STACKS