Your search for Jurisdiction (International law) retrieved 3 results.
Results (3) 1-3
Globalising justice for mass atrocities : revolution in accountability / Chandra Lekha Sriram. (2005.) by Sriram, Chandra Lekha - GLIC ID: 604
- Control Number: 2005002666 (Call Number: K5036 .S69 2005).
- Subject: Criminal jurisdiction, Jurisdiction (International law), Crimes against humanity
- Jurisdiction: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma, Cambodia, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Cuba, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, European Court of Human Rights, France, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, International Court of Justice, International Criminal Court, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Liberia, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, Portugal, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey, United Kingdom, United Nations, United States, World Bank, Yugoslavia, Zaire
- Publication: New York :
- Location: LL-STACKS
National courts and the international rule of law / André Nollkaemper. (2011.) by Nollkaemper, André. - GLIC ID: 960
- Control Number: 2010941711 (Call Number: K302 .N65 2011).
- Subject: International and municipal law, Jurisdiction (International law)
- Jurisdiction: Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Egypt, Ethiopia, European Court of Human Rights, European Court of Justice, European Union, France, Gambia, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, International Court of Justice, International Criminal Court, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, International Labour Organization, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kenya, Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan), Latvia, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, NAFTA, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uganda, United Kingdom, United Nations, United States, World Health Organization, World Trade Organization, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Publication: Oxford ; New York :
- Location: LL-STACKS