Your search for Slavery retrieved 2 results.
Results (2) 1-2
Slavery in international law : of human exploitation and trafficking (2013) by Allain, Jean, - GLIC ID: 1448
- Control Number: 2012949630 (Call Number: KZ7155 .A43 2013).
- Subject: Administrative law and regulatory procedures, Human trafficking, Slavery
- Jurisdiction: Africa, Algeria, Angola, Asia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, European Court of Human Rights, European Union, Former Czechoslovakia, Georgia, Great Britain, Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, India, International Court of Justice, International Criminal Court, International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, International Labour Organization, International Law Commission, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan), League of Nations, Liberia, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Prussia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, USSR, Uganda, Ukraine, United Nations, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Publication: Leiden
- Location: LL-STACKS
The slavery conventions : the travaux préparatoires of the 1926 League of Nations convention and the 1956 United Nations convention / by Jean Allain. (2008) by Allain, Jean - GLIC ID: 459
- Control Number: 2008005551 (Call Number: K3267 .A95 2008).
- Subject: Slavery
- Jurisdiction: Afghanistan, Africa, Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, European Court of Human Rights, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, International Court of Justice, International Criminal Court, International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, International Labour Organization, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United Nations, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Publication: Leiden ; Boston
- Location: LL-STACKS