Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Letter, Orville Wright to Katharine Wright, September 29, 1902
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Clara Barton, diary entry, March 11, 1852, revealing her ...
- Letter, Mary B. Gresham to Sallie Bird about the death of her ...
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Alan Lomax, ca. January 1941
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Ticket for Admittance to Champ de Tir d'Auvours, 1908
- Telegram from John A. Lomax to Harold Spivacke
- Letter from Benjamin Peirce to Alexander Graham Bell, April 20, ...
- Frederick Douglass's tribute to John Brown, 1860. Typescript.
- Letter, Warren G. Harding to Helmuth Mathée, Vice-Consul, ...
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Page of Hurston's 1931 satiric legal sketch, 'Lawing and ...
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips, undated
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Octave Chanute, May 13, 1900
- Letter from Archibald MacLeish to Franklin D. Roosevelt, May 28,...
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Letter, Mark Twain to Gardiner Greene Hubbard, 1890
- Articles of Incorporation of the American Association of the Red...
- Chart of the system of signs for 'Morse' code, ca. 1837.
- Memo from Alan Lomax to Harold Spivacke, January 20, 1942
- Notes on Dante (notebook #94, p.187)
- Ralph Ellison hears about an invisible man in Florence, South ...
- Hurston's drawing of set design for her play Spunk, 1935.
- Interview with L. Bruce Laingen (Iran hostage)
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- James Madison, first page of his Notes on Debates in the Federal...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Contributor: Copland, Aaron Remove Subject: Photographs Remove Contributor: Cowell, Henry Remove
The League of Composers was founded in New York in 1923 to promote American composers and introduce audiences to the best in new music through high quality performances. Its quarterly journal, Modern Music, was published from 1924 to 1946, and edited by Minna Lederman Daniel. It is one of the most distinguished collections of criticism and scholarship concerning early twentieth-century musical arts. The archives ...
- Contributor: League of Composers (U.S.) - Lederman, Minna - Berg, Alban - Brecht, Bertolt - Breton, André - Caruso, Enrico - Copland, Aaron - Cowell, Henry - Cowell, Sidney Robertson - Denby, Edwin - Heinsich, Richard - Kirstein, Lincoln - Picasso, Pablo - Piston, Walter - Rosenfeld, Paul - Shapero, Harold - Smirnoff, Boris - Thomson, Virgil
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 1909