Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Memorandum, Samuel F. B. Morse to Alfred Vail, October 11, 1844.
- Letter, Richard M. Johnston to Alexander H. Stephens with ...
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Texas pioneer woman Mrs. Samantha Jane Turney from Arkansas ...
- Luther Harris Evans takes the oath of office and becomes the ...
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Letter, S. T. Chapman to Alexander H. Stephens on threat of ...
- C. W. Reed to mother, 11/3/1862
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Clara Barton, diary notes, ca. December 1862-January 1863, ...
- Hurston's drawing of set design for her play Spunk, 1935.
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
- Draft sketch for Hardtack and Coffee
- List of government expenditures, January 17-18, 1862
- Traditional Cloth Dancer
- Diary entry, Orville Wright, December 17, 1903
- Letter, Minnie Gresham to Arthur W. Machen as their wedding day ...
- Letter, December 11, 1883, from Andersonville survivor Prentice ...
- Scene setting for Hurston's 1930 Revue, Cold Keener
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Almanac Singers, June 19, 1942
- Memo from Alan Lomax to Harold Spivacke, January 20, 1942
- Letter, former slave Allen Stephens to Alexander H. Stephens ...
- Letter, Samuel F. B. Morse to his brother Sidney Morse, May 31, ...
- Singing and Drumming at the Library of Congress Neptune Plaza ...
- Cover, volume 1, January 1, 1861-April 11, 1862
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Language: Arabic Remove Location: United States Remove
- Contributor: Koster, Fannie L. - Vester, Bertha Spafford - American Colony
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 1908
Look inside: 620 results