- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of the June Bug, Aerial Experiment Association, 1908
- Page from Samuel F. B. Morse's childhood journal, June 1805.
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Octave Chanute, May 13, 1900
- May Swenson learns about Italian nicknames from Vincent Viola ...
- Letter from Benjamin Peirce to Alexander Graham Bell, April 20, ...
- Bessie Jaffey's notes of Nelson Algren's staff meeting on ...
- 'Earliest' notebook #80, 1847-: Cover
- In Memoriam card with Holy Land dried flowers, ca. 1888.
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Diagram of all space and time
- Portrait of Archibald MacLeish and the Marquess of Lothian, ...
- Lincoln funeral march
- Agreement with Alfred Vail and others regarding development of ...
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Letter from J. J. Dosher, Weather Bureau, to Wilbur Wright, ...
- Martians! draft script for Cosmos episode 5
- Telegram from Anna Spafford to Horatio Gates Spafford, December ...
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Letter, Mark Twain to Gardiner Greene Hubbard, 1890
- Interview with Ambassador Prudence Bushnell (Ambassador in ...
- Carl Sagan home movies of childhood
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Taft identifies two kinds of abolitionists, both fighting for ...
- Passions of life (notebook #86, p.12)
- Letter, Thomas A. Watson to Alexander Graham Bell, 1878
- Mathematical homework, LeRoy W. Gresham, September 20, 1863
- Annotated page of Hurston's 1925 experimental musical, Meet the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Language: Castilian Remove Contributor: Anaya, Nieves Remove Contributor: Anaya, Ernestina Remove Contributor: Chavez, Adelaido Remove
Sound recordings and manuscripts that document the musical heritage and cultural traditions of the Hispano residents of the portion of the Northern Rio Grande region of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, collected by Juan B. Rael in 1940.
- Contributor: Anaya, Ernestina - Anaya, Nieves - Archuleta, Ricardo - Arellano, Esequiel - Arellano, Narciso - Cantú, José Ignacio - Chávez, Adelaido - Chávez, Adolfo - Espinosa, Rosabel L. - García, Pedro (Guitarist) - Lobato, Julián - Lobato, Salom - Mares, Remigio - Martínez Y Lavadi, Samuel - Medina, Esteban (Singer) - Montoya, Luis - Romero, Alfredo - Trujillo, Amado - Rael, Juan Bautista - Lamadrid, Enrique R.
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material