Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- 1862 Notebook: Whitman notes Civil War woundeds' wishes ...
- Taft identifies two kinds of abolitionists, both fighting for ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- C. W. Reed, sketchbook illustration of march
- Typed document, 'The Chief Industries of the American Colony at ...
- Hurston's drawing of set design for her play Spunk, 1935.
- Page from Patent of O. & W. Wright Flying Machine, May 22, 1906
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips (right) with her daughter ...
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Duncan Emrich, September 8, 1950
- Lincoln funeral march
- Legal agreement between Isabelle Phillips Mathée and George T. ...
- Systema solare et planetarium ex hypothesi Copernicana secundum ...
- Mathematical homework, LeRoy W. Gresham, September 20, 1863
- Rural street scene from Hurston's 1931 sketch, 'Woofing'
- Cast list for Hurston's 1930 three act comedy, De Turkey and De ...
- First page of Hurston's 1931 skit, 'Poker!'
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Clara Barton, special passport, February 5, 1898, to proceed to ...
- Articles of Incorporation of the American Association of the Red...
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Letter, Helen Keller to Alexander Graham Bell, 1907
- Vote for Bloat
- Handwritten diary of Horatio Gates Spafford, 1882.
- Letter, Clara Barton to nephew Bernard Vassall, February 13, ...
- Page from photograph album, World War I, Palestine and Sinai, ...
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Notes on Dante (notebook #94, p.187)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Language: German Remove Location: Africa Remove Location: West Remove
International lawyer, professor of law, and consultant to the Department of State. Correspondence, diaries, notebooks, academic records, legal writings, financial papers, photographs, memorabilia, printed matter, biographical data, military papers, and unpublished studies primarily reflecting Wunderlich's legal education and career in Germany, his forced emigration as a Jew, and subsequent legal work and teaching in the United States.
- Contributor: Wunderlich, Georg Martin
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material