- C. W. Reed to Helen Reed Tilton, January 12, 1865
- 'Earliest' notebook #80, 1847-: Cover
- Carrie Fulton Phillips, first page of her twenty-seven pages of ...
- Death of Willie Lincoln, February 20, 1862
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Duncan Emrich, March 29, 1946
- Handwritten hospital nurse night pass with name of John [D.] ...
- In Memoriam card with Holy Land dried flowers, ca. 1888.
- C. W. Reed’s Medal of Honor, second design
- Letter, Orville Wright to Katharine Wright, September 29, 1902
- Ralph Ellison documents racism in a Harlem bar, June 14, 1939
- Luther Harris Evans takes the oath of office and becomes the ...
- C. W. Reed, sketchbook illustration of march
- Vote for Bloat
- Sketch from Samuel F. B. Morse's diary (analysis of painting of ...
- C. W. Reed, sketch of man on bicycle
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Photograph of Warren G. Harding on the back of a letter to ...
- Drawing of telegraph apparatus, 1854.
- Agreement with Alfred Vail and others regarding development of ...
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Octave Chanute, May 13, 1900
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Brochure, Alexander Graham Bell's School of Vocal Physiology, ...
- Typed document, 'The Chief Industries of the American Colony at ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Perceptions or Senses: Wounds of the heart (notebook #86, p.10)
- The lonesome mother / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Entries for April 6, 9 and 14, 1865, including Lee's surrender ...
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Interview with Alfred Leroy Atherton Jr. (Sadat assassination)
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Contributor: Weger, August Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847