- Diagram of all space and time
- Letter, Minnie Gresham to Arthur W. Machen as their wedding day ...
- Letter, Mark Twain to Gardiner Greene Hubbard, 1890
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Notebook by Alexander Graham Bell, from April 18, 1876 to ...
- Interview with L. Bruce Laingen (Iran hostage)
- Photograph of the June Bug, Aerial Experiment Association, 1908
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Advertisement card, Palestine Point Lace, American Colony ...
- May Swenson learns about Italian nicknames from Vincent Viola ...
- Title page of Bits of Camp Life
- Diary entry, LeRoy W. Gresham, concerning health problems and ...
- Carrie Fulton Phillips, first page of her twenty-seven pages of ...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Map of Jerusalem drawn by Horatio Gates Spafford, ca. 1881.
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips, undated
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
- Handwritten diary of Horatio Gates Spafford, 1882.
- The alterations in the accompaniments of the Concerto in d / ...
- The Soul (notebook #94, p.200)
- Passions of life (notebook #86, p.12)
- Hurston's drawing of set design for her play Spunk, 1935.
- Photograph of the Declaration of Independence, May 16, 1942
- Morse's vote tally regarding House of Representatives backing ...
- Letter, Warren G. Harding to Helmuth Mathée, Vice-Consul, ...
- Frederick Douglass's genealogical notes, n.d. Autograph ...
- Notes on Dante (notebook #94, p.187)
- Memorandum, Samuel F. B. Morse to Alfred Vail, October 11, 1844.
- May Swenson records Mrs. John Elterich's reminiscence of 1885 ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Location: Germany Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Sites and Collection: Research and Reference Services Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847