- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Scene setting for Hurston's 1930 Revue, Cold Keener
- Ticket for Admittance to Champ de Tir d'Auvours, 1908
- Photographic print of Tilton C. Reynolds, undated
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Chart of the system of signs for 'Morse' code, ca. 1837.
- Diary entry, LeRoy W. Gresham, concerning health problems and ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Letter, Mr. and Mrs. C. L. Shattuck to Alexander Graham Bell, ...
- Interview with Terence A. Todman (being black in the Foreign ...
- Systema solare et planetarium ex hypothesi Copernicana secundum ...
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Letter from Joseph F. Green to Juliana Smith Reynolds, June 7, ...
- Clara Barton, diary entry, March 11, 1852, revealing her ...
- In Memoriam card with Holy Land dried flowers, ca. 1888.
- First page of a list of code words created by Warren G. Harding ...
- Frederick Douglass to James G. Blaine concerning a U.S. naval ...
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Letter from Tilton C. Reynolds to Juliana Smith Reynolds, March ...
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Telegram from Anna Spafford to Horatio Gates Spafford, December ...
- Mexican American Song
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- John Lomax
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Location: Germany Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Subject: Germany Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander