Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Issac Caramony's Regalia
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Portrait of Elsie Rackstraw, September 18, 1950
- Felix Mendelssohn Manuscripts and Resources for Research at the ...
- Letter, unattributed handwritten copy, Alexander H. Stephens to ...
- Letter, Richard M. Johnston to Alexander H. Stephens discussing ...
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Letter, December 11, 1883, from Andersonville survivor Prentice ...
- Articles of Incorporation of the American Association of the Red...
- The lonesome mother / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Hospital Notebook: After the battle at White Oaks Church ...
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Martians! draft script for Cosmos episode 5
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Whipman's Regalia
- Mexican American Song
- If with all your hearts / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Letter, Samuel F. B. Morse to his brother Sidney Morse, May 31, ...
- Typed document, 'The Chief Industries of the American Colony at ...
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Duncan Emrich, September 8, 1950
- Traditional Cloth Dancer
- C. W. Reed to Helen Reed Tilton, 1/9/1863
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Cast list for Hurston's 1930 three act comedy, De Turkey and De ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- C. W. Reed, sketch of man on bicycle
- Hurston's drawing of set design for her play Spunk, 1935.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Location: Germany Remove Sites and Collection: Finding Aids Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music