- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Photograph of the Librarian's Conference, July 1, 1950
- Photograph of Warren G. Harding on the back of a letter to ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips, undated
- At Antietam (notebook #101, p.12)
- Typed document, 'The Chief Industries of the American Colony at ...
- Scene setting for Hurston's 1930 Revue, Cold Keener
- Postcard, Wilbur Wright to Orville Wright, September 1908
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- The lonesome mother / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- First page of Hurston's 1931 skit, 'Poker!'
- Title Page of Hurston's brief 1931 Negro football skit, 'Forty ...
- Letter, Warren G. Harding to Carrie Fulton Phillips, returning ...
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Lincoln funeral march
- C. W. Reed’s Medal of Honor, second design
- Diary entry, Orville Wright, December 17, 1903
- Rahway High School yearbook : select pages
- Interview with Ambassador Lawrence S. Eagleburger
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Stage performer George Nagle tells interviewer Terry Roth about ...
- Ralph Ellison hears about an invisible man in Florence, South ...
- Handwritten diary of Horatio Gates Spafford, 1882.
- U. S. Signal Corps Contract with the Wright Brothers, February ...
- May Swenson records Mrs. John Elterich's reminiscence of 1885 ...
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- C. W. Reed to Helen Reed Tilton, January 12, 1865
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: Brahms, Johannes Remove Sites and Collection: Music Division Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music