Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Legal agreement between Isabelle Phillips Mathée and George T. ...
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Hurston's drawing of set design for her play Spunk, 1935.
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Clara Barton, special passport, February 5, 1898, to proceed to ...
- Invitation, Theodore Vail and AT&T to Alexander Graham Bell, ...
- Scrapbook of articles and miscellany regarding the American ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Letter, Clara Barton to her father, May 19, 1861, stating her ...
- The lonesome mother / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- U. S. Signal Corps Contract with the Wright Brothers, February ...
- [Flight to Mars--trailer].
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Perceptions or Senses: Wounds of the heart (notebook #86, p.10)
- Title page, LeRoy W. Gresham diary, 1865
- Letter, LeRoy W. Gresham to his uncle commenting on the war and ...
- May Swenson records Mrs. John Elterich's reminiscence of 1885 ...
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Octave Chanute, May 13, 1900
- Diary entry, Orville Wright, December 17, 1903
- Ticket for Admittance to Champ de Tir d'Auvours, 1908
- Clara Barton, diary fragment, [May 1864], describing the ...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of the Declaration of Independence, May 16, 1942
- Title page of Bits of Camp Life
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Online Format: Audio Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: Personal Narratives Remove
Eugene Lewis Daniel, Jr. Collection in the Veterans History Project Database (American Folklife Center, Library of Congress)
- Contributor: Daniel Jr., Eugene Lewis - Daniel, Eugene L.
- Original Format: Personal Narratives - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2004-01-01