- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- Stars and stripes forever
- Diary entry, LeRoy W. Gresham, noting the start of Gen. William ...
- Draft sketch for Hardtack and Coffee
- Photograph of the Gutenburg Bible, Library of Congress, November...
- Cover, volume 1, January 1, 1861-April 11, 1862
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Frederick Douglass's tribute to John Brown, 1860. Typescript.
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Milton Wright, September 23, 1900
- First page of a list of code words created by Warren G. Harding ...
- W. E. "Doc" Van Alstine's Oregon circus memories, including ...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Frederick Douglass's genealogical notes, n.d. Autograph ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Interview with Ambassador Chas W. Freeman Jr. (interpreter ...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Letter from Benjamin Peirce to Alexander Graham Bell, April 20, ...
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips, undated
- 'Earliest' notebook #80, 1847-: Cover
- C. W. Reed to mother, 11/3/1862
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Letter, Clara Barton to her father, May 19, 1861, stating her ...
- A signal from Mars
- Over There, 1917
- Photograph of the Librarian's Conference, July 1, 1950
- Ralph Ellison documents racism in a Harlem bar, June 14, 1939
- Sketch from Samuel F. B. Morse's diary (analysis of painting of ...
- Felix Mendelssohn Manuscripts and Resources for Research at the ...
- Letter, Thomas A. Watson to Alexander Graham Bell, 1878
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Online Format: Image Remove Online Format: Video Remove Contributor: Bonzer, Sallylou Cummings Remove
Sallylou Bonzer Collection in the Veterans History Project Database (American Folklife Center, Library of Congress)
- Contributor: Bonzer, Sallylou - Bonzer, Sallylou Cummings
- Original Format: Personal Narratives - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2005-01-01