- C. W. Reed to mother, August 4, 1863
- Map of Jerusalem drawn by Horatio Gates Spafford, ca. 1881.
- Handwritten diary of Horatio Gates Spafford, 1882.
- Letter, December 11, 1883, from Andersonville survivor Prentice ...
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Titan Master : book I
- Article by Alexander Hume Ford in Appleton's Magazine, vol. 8, ...
- Receipt, Carrie Fulton Phillips, for purchase of a Cadillac, ...
- Letter, John Jones Gresham to Richard Colden Ketchum on college ...
- Title page, LeRoy W. Gresham diary, 1865
- Letter, Mathew Brady to Samuel F. B. Morse, February 15, 1855.
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- The alterations in the accompaniments of the Concerto in d / ...
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- C. W. Reed to mother, 11/3/1862
- Scene setting for Hurston's 1930 Revue, Cold Keener
- Morse's vote tally regarding House of Representatives backing ...
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Octave Chanute, May 13, 1900
- Martians! draft script for Cosmos episode 5
- Telegram from Anna Spafford to Horatio Gates Spafford, December ...
- Handwritten hospital nurse night pass with name of John [D.] ...
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- C. W. Reed, sketch of Peach Orchard at Gettysburg, July 2, 1863
- The Soul (notebook #94, p.200)
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- C. W. Reed, sketch of man on bicycle
- Ralph Ellison hears about an invisible man in Florence, South ...
- Annotated page of Hurston's 1925 experimental musical, Meet the ...
- Portrait of Archibald MacLeish and the Marquess of Lothian, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Online Format: Video Remove Contributor: Bonzer, Sallylou Remove Subject: Personal Narratives Remove
Sallylou Bonzer Collection in the Veterans History Project Database (American Folklife Center, Library of Congress)
- Contributor: Bonzer, Sallylou - Bonzer, Sallylou Cummings
- Original Format: Personal Narratives - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2005-01-01