- Medal of Honor Certificate, 1916
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Legal agreement between Isabelle Phillips Mathée and George T. ...
- Diary kept by Frederick Douglass on his tour of Europe and ...
- Chapter from Frederick Douglass's autobiography, Life and Times ...
- Martians! draft script for Cosmos episode 5
- Letter, Minnie Gresham to Arthur W. Machen as their wedding day ...
- [Flight to Mars--trailer].
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips, undated
- Illustrated Triangular Bandage of the National First Aid ...
- Pamphlet, First Aid Department, American National Red Cross, ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Cover, volume 1, January 1, 1861-April 11, 1862
- Rahway High School yearbook : select pages
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips (right) with her daughter ...
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Texas pioneer woman Mrs. Samantha Jane Turney from Arkansas ...
- Photograph of the June Bug, Aerial Experiment Association, 1908
- Morse's vote tally regarding House of Representatives backing ...
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
- Title page, LeRoy W. Gresham diary, 1865
- Stars and stripes forever
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Letter, Warren G. Harding to Carrie Fulton Phillips, relating ...
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Online Format: Video Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Subject: Army Air Forces Remove
John R. Alison Collection in the Veterans History Project Database (American Folklife Center, Library of Congress)
- Contributor: Alison, John R.
- Original Format: Personal Narratives - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2003-01-01