Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Notes on Dante (notebook #94, p.187)
- Photograph of the Librarian's Conference, July 1, 1950
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- The alterations in the accompaniments of the Concerto in d / ...
- Passions of life (notebook #86, p.12)
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Letter from Woody Guthrie to Duncan Emrich, March 29, 1946
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Fort Valley State College Folk Festival
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- First trial lines of 'Leaves of Grass' circa 1854 (notebook #80,...
- John Lomax
- In Memoriam card with Holy Land dried flowers, ca. 1888.
- Stage performer George Nagle tells interviewer Terry Roth about ...
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Frederick Douglass to James G. Blaine concerning a U.S. naval ...
- First page of Hurston's 1931 skit, 'Poker!'
- Letter, Orville Wright to Katharine Wright, September 29, 1902
- Letter, Minnie Gresham to Arthur W. Machen as their wedding day ...
- Scene setting for Hurston's 1930 Revue, Cold Keener
- Interview with Terence A. Todman (being black in the Foreign ...
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Original Format: Film, Video Remove Sites and Collection: Performing Arts Encyclopedia Remove Online Format: Video Remove
Not the Same Old(Folk) Song and Dance: Field Recordings in the European Communities of the United States
videorecording | videorecording; 52 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). July 27, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Barton, Matthew
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2006