Format Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- List of government expenditures, January 17-18, 1862
- Letter from Archibald MacLeish to Franklin D. Roosevelt, May 28,...
- Death of Willie Lincoln, February 20, 1862
- Host Drum
- Taft predicts that a third of the wounded in area hospitals will...
- Cover, volume 1, January 1, 1861-April 11, 1862
- Roger and Karen Reynolds, Paris, June 1964
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Memoranda, notification presented to Governor Francis W. Pickens...
- Interview with Archer K. Blood (Blood Telegram)
- Hethu'shka Dancer at Library of Congress Neptune Plaza Concert
- Thando Rinpoche (H0216, Part 1)
- James Madison, “Vices of the Political System of the U[nited] ...
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Grand Entry
- Diary kept by Frederick Douglass on his tour of Europe and ...
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- In Memoriam card with Holy Land dried flowers, ca. 1888.
- Draft sketch for Hardtack and Coffee
- Poem by Warren G. Harding, "Seventh Anniversary," sent to Carrie...
- Interview with Russell Sveda (being gay in the Foreign Service)
- Legal agreement between Isabelle Phillips Mathée and George T. ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Photograph of the Librarian's Conference, July 1, 1950
- Letter, Alexander H. Stephens to Walter Staples on congressional...
- Reflections on Clara Barton, May 24, 1865
- Letter, Mathew Brady to Samuel F. B. Morse, February 15, 1855.
- C. W. Reed, “’As you were’ in 65,” ca. 1887
- Rural street scene from Hurston's 1931 sketch, 'Woofing'
Results 1 - 3 of 3
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Subject: Correspondence Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove
The Harry A. Blackmun Papers at the Library of Congress (includes video oral history and transcript). The Harry A. Blackmun Papers became available to the public at the Library of Congress on March 4, 2004. The Blackmun Papers may be viewed in the Library's Manuscript Reading Room on the first floor of the James Madison Building, Room LM101. Use of the any Library of ...
- Contributor: Blackmun, Harry A.
The Library of Congress Manuscript Division, Library of Congress Search by Keyword | Browse by Series The papers of the author, educator, and political philosopher Hannah Arendt (1906-1975) are one of the principal sources for
- Contributor: Arendt, Hannah
Comprising 164 items (359 digital images), this online presentation includes correspondence, photographs, and other materials dating between 1861 and 1865 documenting the Civil War experience of Captain Tilton C. Reynolds, a member of the 105th Regiment of Pennsylvania Volunteers. The letters feature details of the regiment's movements, accounts of military engagements, and descriptions of the daily life of soldiers and their views of the ...
- Contributor: Reynolds, Tilton C.
- Date: 1851