- Map of Jerusalem drawn by Horatio Gates Spafford, ca. 1881.
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Frederick Douglass's opinion of Abraham Lincoln, 1865. Autograph...
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Reflections on Clara Barton, May 24, 1865
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- C. W. Reed to Helen Reed Tilton, 1/9/1863
- C. W. Reed, sketchbook illustration of march
- Dated envelope from Warren G. Harding’s U.S. Senate office, from...
- If with all your hearts / Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Martians! draft script for Cosmos episode 5
- Cover page of forty-one-page letter from Warren G. Harding to ...
- Letter, Helen Keller to Alexander Graham Bell, 1907
- Letter, Wilbur Wright to Milton Wright, September 23, 1900
- Photograph of the Declaration of Independence, May 16, 1942
- Postcard, Wilbur Wright to Orville Wright, September 1908
- Photograph, Carrie Fulton Phillips in Atlantic City with her ...
- Cast list for Hurston's 1930 three act comedy, De Turkey and De ...
- C. W. Reed to mother, August 4, 1863
- Clara Barton, diary fragment, [May 1864], describing the ...
- Page from Samuel F. B. Morse's childhood journal, June 1805.
- 'Opening scene, Stephen Kelen d'Oxilion Presents Polk County: A...
- Draft letter, Clara Barton to Louis Appia, May 17, 1877, ...
- Photograph of the Librarian's Conference, July 1, 1950
- Medal of Honor Certificate, 1916
- C. W. Reed, sketch of man on bicycle
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Subject: Foreign Relations Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Cuban-American lawyer and writer. Correspondence, legal papers, notes, drafts, and other literary papers, newspaper clippings, and miscellany relating to his work before various Latin American claims commissions and other legal work involving Latin American governments, and materials pertaining to his writings on Latin American history.
- Contributor: Rodríguez, José Ignacio - Rodríguez, José Ignacio
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material